- Explore the science behind renewable energy and discover current
technologies for producing power from the sun, the wind, and the waves.
- Get energized about new, cool technology that helps us plug into the power of our planet.
- Fuel your thinking with hands-on activities: Power a mechanical fish with solar energy. Compare the latest wind turbine innovations. Create green energy out of the blue at our wave tank and water tables.
- Expend your own “boundless energy” within a dynamic play area for children, filled with stations that encourage active minds and energetic play.
- Relax and recharge while discovering the sustainable practices in action all over the UC San Diego campus, including Birch Aquarium at Scripps.
This fun, colorful, and highly interactive outdoor exhibit is designed for all ages. Boundless Energy is made possible through the generous support of lead sponsor, The Sempra Energy Foundation.